Wednesday, September 9

I'm Running... on a Pumpkin Spiced Latte

Hellooooooooo friends!

I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day weekend! I certainly did!
A few friends and I went white water rafting!! So fuN! Well, I've been before, and didn't go this time cause yes, I'm a woos when it comes to rain and cold on the water, and also cause my Beavers were playing. I was parked at the local bar drinkin a few brews watching my Boys in Black. And we won!! (34-7 against Portland State)

But even though I didn't manage to make an appearance in the water, we all still had a great time! Lots of fun sitting around a fire, lots and lots and lots of beers were had. And let me tell you about the beers!! ORANGE AND BLACK Bud Light Cans!!! GOOOOO Oregon State!! Hehehee! Needless to say we bought 3 cases and one is sitting in my living room right now. :)



As for labor day itself, my job aparently doesn't like you to actually take off the "national holiday completely invented for not working" so I got to Labor for 10 hours this Labor day. Wheee. Overtime here I come!! I guess there's ONE upside. Ugggghhhhhh.

Well nows I'm off to the chiropractor, have a great day all!!!

No comments: