Check out my super awesome Star Wars bedside table I made for my bro for Christmas. I'm so proud of my efforts I felt the need to share!
|don't judge my unfinished hardwood floors...|
- Clean your table.
- Fit and cut your posters to where you'd like to place them.
- Dip posters in the sink so they're damp. This helps them adhere flat, and causes less bubbling (think applying wallpaper)
- Use a small paint brush and apply Mod Podge to the surface, lay down and arrange your picture.
- Press out air bubbles with damp wash cloth.
- Apply a generous top coat of Mod Podge (don't worry, it dries clear).
- Apply 2-4 more coats. Et, voilà! Très jolie!
What's really funny is that his wife actually was the one who asked for a bed side table for Christmas. Too bad I had this planned out before I got her list!! O.o