- Stop updating my status, and "checking-in" and uploading pictures while I'm in the moment. Stop and experience life. Step away from the Internet!
- Find a way to save approximately 300 dollars and spend it on a flight to see a friend or family member who lives far away.
- I will always "check for paper" when entering the restroom.
- Stop watching the Kardashians, all of them. It’s not helping anyone, least of all the Kardashians.
- Spend less than $1825 for coffee at Starbucks this year.
- Wear (and maybe buy) clothes that actually fit me.
- Call someone on the phone at least once a week, and speak to him or her for at least ten minutes.
- Spend less than or equal to the money I earn each month.
- Start buying lottery tickets at a luckier store.
- Wait 30 seconds before I look up a fact I can’t remember on my phone, and try to remember it using my brain. This is what the olden days were like.
- Remember to brush teeth with bristly end of toothbrush.
- Try that food I think I don’t like but have never actually tried, except for brussel sprouts. They really don’t need any more attention.
- Watch more movie remakes. (HA!)
- Cut one person out of my life who you truly do not like and add one person who you truly do. Note: not on Facebook, on Earth.
- Claim all my pets as dependents on my taxes.
- I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.
- Tell someone who I love that you love them on a more regular basis. To their face, not in a text.
- Back up my entire online life onto an external hard drive, especially my photos.
- Go back to school to avoid paying my student loans.
- Always replace the gas nozzle before driving away from the pump.
Tuesday, January 3
Just a few resolutions for the new year!