Tuesday, January 11

random shizz tuesday

Serenity Now!! Insanity Later...

Call me insensitive, call me an asshole, but really-- there's a few news stories I'm really tired of hearing about.
  1. I'm terribly sorry that the AZ Senator was shot. Who's to blame? Sarah Palin? The crazy guy who actually shot her? Whatever. Its sad, I'm sorry it happened, but every 30 minutes is TOO MUCH. Really, nothing has changed.
  2. SNOWPOCALYPSE!! Get over it people. Its snow for Christ's sake. It happens ALL. THE. TIME. Here's a thought. STOP DRIVING IN IT! Almost all of the South East was shut down before the snow started falling. So what's you're excuse for driving around in it? Gotta catch that flight?! If you can't GET TO THE AIRPORT, then your flight sure as shit ain't talking off. So quit bitching about it. *sigh*
  3. And finally, thank God the National Championship game is over. Did we really need 3,591 features on each team? Each player? Each coach? Fuuuuuuuuuck. Its clear to me that ESPN cares about Cam Newton more than his own mother does. Moving on!
 I can see why people watch shit shows and reality tv. Cause the news is so repetitive! I myself changed the channel to Millionaire Matchmaker because I was tired of hearing about the 'Moment of Silence' that they talked about for 3 hours YESTERDAY. Of course I guess I could read a book... Nah!!

-- -- -- --

Is there some reason the homes built pre-1990 must have shower heads that start at my neck?! I'm tall-ish, but being 5'8" hardly makes me a giant-freak-person. However I'm so tired of having to wrench my neck and back to rinse the conditioner out of my hair. Its insane? If you're short, you're lucky on this one. Nothing is worse than being hungover, already balance impaired, and nearly losing your shit trying to wash the drunk out of your hair. Am I the only one with this problem?

-- -- -- --

I just realized that I can recognize Caddyshack by the first few seconds of the opening credits. Yes Bob, I can name that tune in 3 notes. You know, I've often thought of becoming a golf club.

-- -- -- --

Aaaaand Congratulations to Auburn, who seriously played better than Oregon yesterday. Although, apparently they were just giving away 2 point conversions.

5 comments:

A Beer for the Shower said...

Groovy blog and a kick-ass layout. Cheers!

badheadday said...

That's why I had removable shower heads installed in my house.... or is it...

CB said...

Insensitive asshole... There I said it... Happy now hoe?

Denise said...

I stopped watching the news...too repetitive. They blow things out of proportion & then they don't follow up with things I am actually interested in.

Ashton said...

I love the top part about the news stuff, and I work in news!

Yesterday my shows looked largely like this - ahh winter weather in Alabama, oh my God Auburn's in Arizona, repeat.

And today we broke into national news to show the team getting off the plane! That's a little excessive.