Friday, August 7

too much time with my own thoughts

Do you think anyone in China hates America enough to put a bomb in a Lowe's shipping container?

These are the thoughts I have at work. I was sweeping out my trailer and at the back there was a small plastic bag filled with something. Probably garbage, but I wasn't about to pick it up and set off the bomb!! So I left it there for the shipping department to get esploded.

I have too much time alone at work. Time with my thoughts. Yesterday I was talking to boxes. Not talking at them, about my day, the weather, or what I'd rather be doing. No, I was talking TO them...
MOVE!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?
STOP IT!
LET GO!
JUST SLIDE OVERRRR!
YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!!

I think I just may need professional help. But we all knew that.

Currently singing (since last night when I heard it on the radio):
Whitney Houston's, I wanna dance with somebody

No comments: