- Second chances are a good thing. Forgiveness is a gift; But never forget.
(I'm sure we all know to whom this is in reference to)
- If you promised days earlier to make everyone breakfast, don't puss out because you are too hungover. People are hungry and you said you would do it. Nut it up.
- It really is a talent to swim, smoke, and drink simultaneously.
- Team America: World Police is the best movie to quote on the 4th of July.
- You also must always pronounce the country's name as Amur'ca. And say "Get 'er done"every 20-30 minutes.
- Sometimes I look up to the sky and think... DAMN! Thats a whole lotta stars. I love those nights. It makes me feel so small.
- Journey makes everything better.
- Lake Billy Chinook is truly breathtaking.
- If you plan on making mojitos for the day, please don't tell me I can't have any until after I've been already drinking for 4 hours already. Haven't you heard of "Beer then liquor, never sicker?!"
- I'm on a boat!!
- When you and your over 30, thicker in the middle, not Jersey Shore tanned, friends are on a boat, it is recommended that you DO NOT tie up to a bunch of MTV Spring Break wannabes, bumping their rap music, drinking from their Solo cups. The amount of eye rolling and general feeling of disdain wafting towards you will be overwhelming. (Although mildly hilarious).
- Cool Whip and fruit make a much better cake topping than traditional icing. Especially when the strawberries are perfection.
*Side note: I love my "Flock of Seagulls" bikini. Apparently my hair really does too.
*Side-side note: Don't my aviators rock?!
*Side-side-side note: I look totally fat here. Grrrrrr
Quote of the weekend:
"We have plenty of ammo, and plenty of beer... but we're out of cigarettes and propane. I love it here cause it makes all my problems complete nonsense."Hope you all had an AMAZING weekend!!