Tuesday, May 11

random shit tuesday

Look! I finally made my own button! Whoop!

I'm a criminal! A theif. A hijacker. Scrounger. Pirate. Pilferer. (thank you thesaurus.com) That's right I'm a bad person. Don't judge me just yet! Hear me out... 
Last week I totally forgot my shampoo when I went to the gym. Well, there's a HUGE collection of such items in the lost and found. So... I... borrowed some. *gasp!* 
Yes, you read that right. Now, I don't actually keep the bottles, but I have had the opportunity to try three new kinds of shampoos, which you really can't do at the store. And granted the bottles are a little lighter in the end, but I figure, "hey! maybe you shouldn't be a dumbass and forget your damn shampoo in the gym shower." Anywhoozle. Today I tried a great one! L'Oreal Ever Pure
Good enough that I'm giving it the McGriddle Pants stamp of approval!The kind I tried was the "volume" as opposed to "smooth" and granted I don't have color treated hair, I loved the smell and feel of the stuff! Yum yumm!

I'd never tried an actual grapefruit until yesterday. YESTERDAY! 
I'd had tons of juice before. But never a fruit!
"Rolling down the street, smokin' indo, sipping on gin and juice.
...laid back... 
With my mind on my money and my money on my mind" 
Woah. sorry about that. Took a little mind trip back to high school.
But for serious! I'm really digging the whole grapefruit thing! Going to try it to my breakfast regimen.

I don't get to go to Disneyland... BOOOOO!
My friend didn't get approved for her work trip, so in turn my trip was also nixed. I was more looking forward to seeing my friend than Mickey, but it'll be okay. I still have lots on the agenda!! I was informed last night that Mr. Man's family has a yearly campout for a week, and I guess there is a "talent show". My jaw dropped. My mind reeled with ridiculous possibilities. When asked what he would do for the show, he said "Probably bring some red vines and pretzels for the audience." HA! (his dad is the youngest of thirteen children, so needless to say theres tons of relatives that show up)

I just watched the movie "The F-Bomb. A Documentary" So funny! I love how the work "fuck" can be used to differently. Its so versitile! Some of my favorites are "abso-fucking-lutely" and "fan-fucking-tabulous". The best sentence ever? "Go fuck yourself you fucking fucker." Ahhhhhh swearing.
Reminded me of this old YouTube video...


Favorite Quote of the Week:
"I have never made but one prayer to God,
a very short one:
`O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.`
And God granted it."

Do you wanna Random up Some Shit Tuesday too? Grab the code!!

8 comments:

April said...

Grapefruit rocks! I think I might have to go get some now.

Cathy said...

Hold up. You've never had an actual grapefruit until yesterday? Weird.

I would totally use the shampoo out of the lost and found. Hell, it's lost, someone might as well use it.

Crazy Brunette said...

Well, you are officially a retarded slut!

You NEVER had a grapefruit???

Ha!!!

So you kiped some shampoo? That's fucking awesome bitch!

aladdinsane12 said...

you're lucky you held out this long; grapefruit is disgusting!!

and i love that you're using the lost and found as a shampoo sampler. amazing.

that video cracked me up, by the way!

Salt said...

I cannot tell a lie...I hate grapefruit. Well I hate all fruit in general. I don't discriminate.

I have totally borrowed shampoo before. You've gotta do what you gotta do. And thanks for this L'Oreal review because I need to go to the store for new hair stuff tomorrow. I shall try it based on your rec!

Ed said...

What a coincidence. I just took a random shit.

Actually, it wasn't that random. i knew it was coming.

But what was in it was pretty random. I don't even remember the last time I ate corn, but there it was.

Mrs. Beer said...

Bahaha I love the "ridiculous enemy" at the bottom. HIlar. God I hate her.

badheadday said...

Talent show??? Why have we never thought of that?!